Start a Chapter
While we do all we can to support our campus chapters, creating and running a chapter depends largely on the initiative of its members. Forming an integral part of the Manna Project community, our campus chapters realize the following goals:
• Send volunteers to our International Sites during Spring Break and summer
• Serve international populations in the communities near their universities
• Raise awareness of international issues on campus
• Fundraise for programs at our International Sites
• Cultivate a culture of service on campus
Do you see an opportunity to start the chapter at your campus? If you are interested in starting a Manna Project chapter at your school, contact Lori Scharffenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org, to begin discussing ideas, activities, and events that might fit your campus.